Part-Time House Manager
House Managers are responsible for ensuring that both audience and artists have a safe, relaxed, and pleasant experience at the Strand-Capitol Performing Arts Center. Essential duties and responsibilities include:
- Open and close facility; ensure facility is safe, operational and presentable.
- Manage, train and schedule volunteer activities
- Provide excellent customer service to patrons and visiting artists
- Coordinate with box office and backstage
- Manage concessions operations – banks, credit card machines, inventory
- Prepare reports: show summaries, incident reports, concession financial
- Facilitate security needs
For further details and application process, please download job description here.